Facebook introduced the ability to add reactions allowing users to thumbs up or express their love, laughter, sadness, and anger at a post. And now there’s a new one to add to the mix. Facebook has added a smiley-face hugging a heart(hug reaction).
How to Get Care Emoji on Facebook?
- Find a Facebook post you wish to react to with a hug.
- Hold down the ‘Like’ button underneath the post.
- You will see six options come up which represent different emotions.
- Drag your finger to the one that looks like a face-hugging a heart.
- Now you have reacted to the post with that symbol.
If the new Facebook Care Reactions emojis haven’t appeared for you yet, don’t worry, they’re on their way. There is no word on how long it will take. However, you need to make sure that your app is always up to date to be able to get the new emojis.
Since, Facebook is a prime social media app of connection of people in during this pandemic period of COVID-19, the care emoji is a resemblance for showing people their support with one another during this unprecedented time.
This new emoticon arrived at a time when the world was facing lockdown together due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. Thus, if you wish to show your support and care with others, you can now use the new reaction added by Facebook.