A tree originated from south-central Mexico, and the fruit of that tree is known as Avocado. They are very rich in protein, creamy and has a mild flavour.
And as they have a mild flavour many people don’t like it or they don’t like it’s taste, this situation brings the avocado left out. Hence to make avocado our favourite dish here are some of the interesting dishes and recipes that you may like it and your family may lick their finger tips after trying out these recipes.
We have tried many kinds of fruit smoothies like banana smoothies, pineapple smoothies, kiwis, raspberries and many more. And we love those smoothies but have you ever tried avocado smoothies? It sounds a bit strange about adding a mild fruit on smoothie that honestly tastes like drinking an actual vanilla milkshake. It needs only 5 ingredients and a 5 minute prep time.
Ripe avocado, halved and pitted
Cup vanilla yogurt
Mix all the ingredients avocado, milk, yogurt, honey, and ice cubes in a blender; blend until smooth.
If you have any extra avocado left and you don’t want it to go bad or waste it. Then here is a recipe for an amazing and delicious avocado dip.
Jar green salsa
Package shredded Mexican cheese blend
Small diced tomato
Finely chopped red onion
First mix mashed avocado, sour cream, and green salsa together in a bowl. Second, stir cheese, tomato, and red onion into the avocado mixture.
Mexican Stuffed Avocado Keto
Avocado itself is a great addition to a ketogenic diet. They are low in carbs, fibers, and healthy for the body. So,to make a keto diet more interesting you can make a Mexican stuffed avocado.
Packet of taco seasoning
Small diced onion
Minced clove garlic
Package of shredded Mexican cheese blend
Package of nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips (such as Doritos)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly. Then stir a cup of water and taco seasoning into ground beef; simmer until water evaporates, about 5 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a separate skillet over medium heat; cook and stir rice in the hot oil until it becomes golden brown. Then add 1 cup of water, salsa, onion, and garlic; bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover skillet, and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir ground beef mixture into rice mixture.
- Spoon a layer of ground beef-rice mixture into avocado; top with a layer of Mexican cheese and a layer of nacho cheese-flavored tortilla chips. Then bake it in the preheated oven until bell peppers are tender and cheese is lightly browned.
Combine plain tortilla chips or grilled chicken with Avocado Salsa. Follow the given ingredients and directions to feed your stomach a yummy dish.
Husks and silks removed fresh corns
Avocados – peeled, pitted, and cubed
Finely diced red onion
Seeded and diced red bell pepper
Crushed red pepper flakes
Chopped fresh cilantro
Red wine vinegar
Fresh Lime juice
Salt and Black pepper
- Place the corn in a large pot with enough water to cover, and boil it. Cook until kernels are tender but crisp. Then drain it, and cool in cold water. Use a knife to scrape kernels from the cobs.
- Place kernels in a medium bowl. Stir it in avocados, red onion, bell pepper, and garlic. Add cumin, red pepper flakes, and cilantro. Then mix vinegar, olive oil, and lime juice, seasoned with salt and pepper.
Chicken Salad Avocado
Are you bored eating those plain salads then use this recipe of Chicken Salad Avocado and have an awesome refreshing salad.
Green leafy lettuce
Thinly sliced and cooked chicken breast
Sliced black olives
Thinly sliced green bell pepper
Thinly sliced red bell pepper
Diced red onion
Red wine vinegar
Fresh lemon juice
Grounded black pepper
Avocado – peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- Combine lettuce, chicken, black olives, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, and red onion together in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Mix oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, salt, pepper, and garlic in a container with lid; cover and shake until well combined. Refrigerate until chilled, about 30 minutes.
- Mix avocado into salad. Shake dressing and drizzle over salad and toss it lightly.
Try out these interesting recipes of avocado, make them as the directions given above and give your experince on making these dishes.