Nowadays, with the help of a smartphone, anyone can edit a video with a professional touch with the help of different video editing apps. The best video editing apps prove that users don’t need a powerful and expensive PC to edit and create professional-looking videos. There are a vast number of video editing apps for Android smartphones on the Google Play Store.
Here are the Best Video Editing Apps for Android
KineMaster is one of the most powerful video editor apps available. It enables the drag-n-drop feature to import different media files easily. KineMaster offers remarkable levels of control over the editing process to create professional videos quickly. It adds different types of transitions between video fragments or inserts blocks of texts or subtitles. It can be used for free in trial mode for a while. It’s free to download, but note that it adds watermarks to videos, which users have to take out a subscription to remove.
- Add and combine multiple layers of video, images, stickers, special effects, text, and handwriting
- Blending modes to create startling, beautiful effects
- Speed control for time-lapse and slow-motion effects
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
- Add voiceovers, background music, voice changers, and sound effects
VivaVideo is one of the exceptionally popular video editing apps. It works especially well for short clips for social media. It includes many more video filters and various other effects, text input, and fast and slow-motion support. VivaVideo has a free version that comes with a watermark and a time limit for any given video. This app enables the user to export stories to their gallery at any time.
- Powerful video maker with photos and most up-to-date music
- Professional music video creator with transitions and effects
- Edit videos with transitions, edit video with music, combine videos clips, make the video longer
- Many video editing effects: transitions for edits, glitch video effect
- Crop video without losing quality
- Easy-to-use free video cutter and editor for YouTube.
FilmoraGo is a video editor app by Wondershare. FilmoraGo is an easy-to-use, full-featured video editor loaded with powerful tools. It is a remarkable Android video editor app that is liked by many users. With this video editor, making memes, creating a video with photo, picture, music, sticker, and sound effect is easy and fun, edit video for YouTube, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Messenger, Whatsapp, Twitter, etc. All the primary functions like trimming, cutting, adding themes, music, etc. can be easily performed. It makes square 1:1 videos for Instagram, 16:9 videos for Youtube, creates reverse videos, adds transitions, slow motion, text, etc.
- Trim and cut video. Pro video trimmer & cutter and video crop app
- Apply different color filters to make your video stand out
- Various background music, add FilmoraGo featured music, or use your own music
- Variety of text styles and fonts to create artistic subtitles
- Add animated stickers and emoji
- Custom video export resolution, HD pro video editor
As an Editor’s Choice on Google Play with over 3.5 million downloads. It is a comprehensive content and video editing app. InShot video editing app is simple and feature-rich. It allows us to create videos, trim and merge clips, cut or delete some part of a video, and also adjust video speed. Filters, music, voice-overs, and text can also be added. There are several photo and video filters. Emoji can be added to a photo. Photo or video can also be flipped and rotated. Photos and videos can be shared across social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Easy-to-use free movie maker and vertical pro vlog maker for YouTube
- Fit your video and photo in any Aspect Ratio
- Add your own voice to your video, like a recorder
- Add text on video, many fonts for the text editing
- Edit the text and stickers with animation effects
- Add custom memes and images to videos and photos.
It is another good video editor on this list of best video editing apps. Movie Maker is among the best free video editor apps currently available video editing tools that is easy to handle. The app also boasts a variety of video effects and helps you to design your own custom filters. The app is useful for making short videos, but it displays a lot of ads, which can be very disturbing but it’s still one of the better video editing apps out there.
- Easy to use professional editing tools with a simple interface
- Fast performance to create a video in a minute
- Add music you love from your mobile with editing and trimming features
- Add Video Effect Background
- Save video story with HD quality and Share video via different social networks
The outstanding feature in Premiere Clip the ability to automatically create the video based on similar photos. While it also has the capability to perform the basic video editing functions like cutting, trimming, adding filters, music, etc. Users also can add effects, music, and filters too. Powerful tools let you quickly create videos that look and sound professional, just how you want. Share to your favorite social sites right from the app and work across devices.
- Pro-quality video
- Easy editing and video effects
- Customize animated titles
- Great sound
- Made for sharing on different social site
Magisto is one of the best video editing apps. Its interface makes it easy to combine photos, video clips, texts, music, and video filters to produce professional-quality videos without any difficulty. Just select one or more video clips and a song for the soundtrack and the app will automatically create a video within a few minutes. It has a Direct option to share videos on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, Vimeo, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Quickly create professional-looking videos
- Use ready-made templates for any occasion
- Customize your video
- Add some fun to your videos
- Easily share your videos on social media
Filmigo has simple UI with essential features. The video editor for Android offers a number of exciting editing options, such as adding several songs in a single video, adding subtitles, stickers, GIFs, etc. Users can doodle on their videos as well. Once the video is finalized, users can export the project to different social media handles right form the video maker.
- Various trendy music
- Professional editing tool
- Various cute stickers
- Artistic subtitles
- Easily sharing your videos to socialsites
The Quik also supports the essentials function just like any other app mentioned. Ability to add the custom texts along with emoji as overlays on the video frame. And with the library of sound, find the perfect track for a great video. It offers to post your work directly on the social media site or even have it saved locally.
- Easily reorder, trim and rotate photos and video clips
- Speed up footage or play it in Slo-Mo
- Choose cinema, square, or portrait formatting for easy sharing on Instagram or Snapchat
- Start your soundtrack at any point in the song
- Save videos in gorgeous HD 1080p or 720p
- Choose your theme
PowerDirector is one of the most powerful and popular video editor apps. It comes with a ton of features, including quick editing tools, various effects, and other tools, and it even comes with things like a collage maker and slow motion support. It also supports creating green screen videos and adding VFX effects. It’s free to download.
- Edit and export videos in up to 4K resolution
- Produce fast-forward or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment
- Upload straight to YouTube and Facebook
- Produce eye-catching intros with animated titles
- Add voiceovers recorded on your mobile device a built-in editor
- Combine pictures and video in one clip using the multi-timeline
Thus, if you are fond of creating and sharing your own videos on your android device, these apps can be very handy for you. You are highly recommended to try them out!!
Also view: TOP 10 BEST VIDEO EDITING APPS FOR IOS 2020