Let’s suppose you have a wish that can come true. And the only option you have is, you get to become a child again. You get to relive the years. Would you choose to do so?
If there starts a topic about childhood in the room, you’ll surely have lots of funny incidents to share about. And also, we’ll remember that we all heard tons of little lies. And kids actually believe them. As they grow up, they realize. “Like seriously? I really thought that if I ate fruit seeds, there would be branches growing out of my nose and ears.” We can only laugh at those stupidities. It’s hilarious yet cute. In this article, let’s take a tour to our childhood days. Here are the silly things we all heard in our childhood. And believed them to be true. Like Real.
Silly Things We All Heard in Our Childhood
1. The people on TV live inside TV.
2. Cracking Your Knuckles Will Give You Arthritis.
3. You get a wish with every fallen eyelash.
4. Share your wish and it won’t come true.
5. UnderTaker takes away underwears.
6. Bumped your head with someone once? If you don’t do it twice, you’ll grow a horn. Make it even.
7. If you don’t blow on your hands after touching your neck, own or anyones’ you’ll have a fat neck.
8. In exams, you’ll be given egg and jam as a snack.
9. Always use your Right hand while handing out something.
10. Don’t pass chilly directly on hands. You’ll fight.
11. Sitting too Close to the TV Destroys Your Vision.
12. The moon follows you.
13. You won’t learn to ride a bicycle if you don’t fall once.
14. If you sallow Chewinggum, they’ll stick to your intestine forever.
15. If a cat crosses the road in front of you then it’s bad luck.
16. If you want to invite ghosts, Play “jhalak dikh laja” at night.
17. Or you could try whistling at night. A melodious invitation to ghosts.
18. If you get good grades or straight A’s, you’ll succeed in life.
And that’s all I remember. What silly lies did you believe as a kid? Share through the comments.